nalthren

FP: Trojan Gen-Blackhole

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Blackhole

G:\TEAMSPEAK\CREATEFILEASSOC.EXE

C:\PROGRAM FILES\SPEEDFAN\UNINSTALL.EXE

C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\SPEEDFAN\UNINSTALL SPEEDFAN.LNK

Pretty sure these are FP's... flagging as false positive until otherwise

Suspecting the same but also getting in my Razer software as well:

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Blackhole
    F:\TEAMSPEAK 3 CLIENT\CREATEFILEASSOC.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\RAZER\CORE\PLUGINS\CHATAPPLET\UNINSTALLER_RAZERCOMMS.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\TEAMSPEAK 3 CLIENT\CREATEFILEASSOC.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_COMMON_CONFIG_V2.15.10.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_DEVICEINFO_V1.00.05.01.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_COMMON_CONFIG_V2.04.08.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_DEVICESETUP_V1.00.02.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_COMMON_CONFIG_V2.12.06.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_COMMON_CONFIG_V2.14.18.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_SURROUND_DRIVER_V1.00.08.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RAZER_COMMON_CONFIG_V2.02.01.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\DOWNLOADS\RZCOMMONCONFIG_V2.11.20.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\RAZER\SYNAPSE\PRODUCTUPDATES\UNINSTALLERS\RAZER SURROUND\RAZER SURROUND_UNINSTALLER.EXE

run anti spyware and also xxxxx xxxx xxxx

Xxxxxx xxxxx xxxx will remove a Bad file that keeps the blackhole on your computer.

1. run SAS and download free xxxx xxxxx xxx its free and run - it will ask you to reboot. wait til you delete Gen blackhole in super antispyware then qlick reboot xxxxx xxxxx.

2 when it boots xxxxxxx xxxxx will find the bad fill and ask to delete - delete it

Now super anti spyware will not find anything

post-28966-0-97826000-1378328806_thumb.jpg

Machocloud,

this Is the FP section and should be treated as such.

There is no need to run a product for something that may be a False Positive.

NPE is nothing but scareware and the advertising of such will not be tolerated.

If its a Trojan you use what works -

super anti spyware is the best in my book - but I actually run malware bytes also if one don't find it the other one will.

so if spyware cannot tottaly remove a Trojan that is when I use power eraser before the file is in use and cant be removed.

wake up - no Trojans I my computer now!!!!!!

you said scareware - Norton is my virus protection and large companies use Norton so know what your talking about first.

Given how the last 3 incidents of 'trojans' being found on my machine, they were all FP's.. and given the names and locations of the files, I am betting these are too. 
@ Macho

The false positive detection has been removed as of definition database 10744 released moments ago.  Many thanks for your patience while we tracked this down.

Geoff