sandman32

Quarantine problem

Scan detected tracking cookies when clicked remove it removed some and quarantined three. However opening quarantine showed blank ? how can I remove the supposedly quarantined itemds if nothing appears in this box ?

Hello sandman32,

Quarantine is a function of antivirus software (In this case, SUPERAntiSpyware) that isolates infected files on a computer's hard disk. Files put in quarantine are no longer capable of infecting their hosting system.  Nor is it a common task of removing them.  SAS removes files after 30 days(Default setting)

Same issue as sandman32. IMMEDIATELY after a scan, when the logs show that items have been detected, the quarantine page is blank. I have no positive indication that anything has been done about the detected items if I can't see them in the quarantine. 

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

Oh, Elmer Fud, Your response is noted, but is as unhelpful as any response could possibly be. If you can't address the SPECIFIC issue raised, it's not necessary to remind us of your existence by doing copy-paste jobs from help files and generic Wikipedia entries. Thanks. Let's try to keep the signal-to-noise reasonable, m'kay?