Sign in to follow this  
robinb9

New Version will not upgrade

On one of mine and 3 of my client machines (different clients- different pcs ) that are superantispyware pro version 5.6.014, they will not upgrade.

I have right clicked and done Check for Updates- but the new version is not offered at all

Do I have to go and get the new version and install it on top?

robin

I would like to understand why it is not upgrading? and it is not updating on any of the free versions I have on several computers, same update version as I put above.  I have the free version on 2 computers and I have the free version on several of my client computers and it is not doing the upgrade either.

Also I went to the website and downloaded the Pro version new one, and installed it on top

It went funky when it installed, said it did it correctly then closed but no bug in the right bottom of the task bar

I tried clicking on the icon- nothing opened  so I rebooted the computer and then all was fine

I would like to understand why this version is not doing upgrades like all the other ones? and why no one has answered my question

We currently have our update servers turned off for maintenance. You can download the install package or wait until we turn the updates back on.