Sign in to follow this  
mishka

is this normal?

After i do a scan with my SAS, it does not ask for me to reboot my computer.... is that normal ? I remember it always  asked me to reboot my computer. Anyway after i scan my computer and it dosent ask for me to reboot my computer i do anotehr scan right after and notice that  it didnt remove anything all the stuff is still there that it found last time, I also delted it and reinstalled  SAS but that didnt work is there anyway for me to fix this issues so i can scan my computer and remove all the stuff ? thanks.

It just found  some adaware tracking cookies  and i do believe i was online while it was scanning I will let it do a scan without being on any browsers and see how it goes and get back to you.

I just ran a scan and  wasnt on my computer and had all browsers closed and it still did not ask me to restart my computer.  And i dont think  it removes anything unless it does a reboot. Please help.

The program will not require a reboot to remove cookies.

Cookies are text files that you get from basic web browsing and from some programs. Some cookies are re-created immediately upon deletion or on reboot. Each time you go to the same websites, you will get the same cookies. You can block cookies in your browser. In any case, they will not harm or slow your computer.

I must admit it's been a long time since I had any tracking cookies due to the way I set up my browser that I no longer know if SAS still works this way.

But tracking cookies will not actually harm you. You can use CCleaner at the end of each session to make sure they are gone which is what I do.

By the way, is this the Free version or the Paid version ?

Edit : Michael, you beat me to it and taught me something I had forgotten. :lol: