Sign in to follow this  
one-eleven-five

False positive report turned in, no response

I've turned in a false positive report five days ago but did not get an answer. Can anybody speed up that answer, please? 8)

The problem with those false positives is that all concerned files are removed although that I marked them to be no thread. They are PGP files, by the way, or so called self decrypting archives (SDAs). What can I do in order not to lose those files again? Thanks, guys, for your support.

False positive reports are sent to our definitions team for review, you will not receive a response; if those items are determined to be false positives, they will simply no longer be detected after updating your definitions following the review. To make sure an item isn't detected again in any case, you can select that item on the scan summary screen and click the Allow/Trust button on the right.

I did click the Allow/Trust button on the right, those files are still disappearing. It's like magic. No clue what other software could be deleting them. Can you get in touch with me via mail so that we could dicuss the issue further? Thanks in advance.

If the item is being detected by real-time protection, you would receive a real-time protection notice; to prevent those items from being detected in real-time, right click the yellow bug icon, click View Blocked Spyware Applications, select those items there and click the Allow/Trust button. You can create a support ticket at www.superantispyware.com/csr for email correspondence.