free2times

Adware-Zugo

Hi free2times,

Adware-Zugo is not a FP and should be removed before serious harm is done to your machine.

When using right click, it shows "False Positive". After scanning the computer, it is coming back again and again. Impossible to take it away. I transmitted all details about it to the SAS's staff. The automated message asked to give 24 to 48 hours to the staff for me to get the answer, today 02/03/2013, a week after, no one of the staff came back to me. Now, on the computer is showing "False Positive" and now you are telling me is not a "False Positive". What to beleive? I want to see it desappear from my computer>

Free2Times,

In another area on here there was a response that some items are difficult to remove and you should use the F8 key when booting and go into the "Safe Mode" where you then may run Superantispyware and it will remove those more difficult items.

My experience with items that are difficult to remove just check in the Start/Program Files/ then look for your problem software and often there is an Uninstall feature placed there when it was installed. May or may not be one but worth a try.