bodgeup

SAS Real time shield not using excluded folder list!

Hey,

I have set several folders in SAS excluded list as there will be game trainers in them, but the Real time Protection is still picking them up!

How can I fix this? I don't want these folders to be scanned at all by either the Real time Protection or the scanner.

I can only find one option to list excluded folders so is this for both scanners? manual & RT Protection?

Its a pain as i have to disable real time Protection scanning to run game trainers.

Cheers

Bodgeup

Hi Bodgeup,

Add the folders/files to the 'Manage Allowed Items' setting, this should stop them from being detected in Real Time mode.

Shouldn't do, once added they should remain, as in AV programs so that you can bypass scanning of large files/folders that you know are malware free greatly reducing scan time.

What I meant was, Would excluded folders still be scanned by the Real Time scanner?? (Which looks to be the case from the OP) and only excluded from on Demand scans.

Thanks for the clarification, is there a method of excluding Processes from real time scan that have no active detection for them??  Say I wanted SAS to ignore MSE/Windows defenders scanning process.

OK, Is there not a method of doing this?? When running a scan with Windows Defer SUPERAntiSpyware's real time protection seems to be also checking those files.