jadda

Freshing up main site. Maybe look more seriously?

Hello.

Personally I love SAS. No doubt about that.

I'm a part of a forum where you help out people who are infected with virus/spyware.

And everytime I try to help people out, I give them a message that they should download SAS and take a "complete scan".. That's because SAS is one of the best spyware app I've ever tried.

But some people always ask me if www.superantispyware.com is a scam. Because they say the site looks really unserious and bad done.

You can't tell me that the first time you went by this site, you didn't even THINK SAS was bullshit?

Example: Look at this banner: 5zo3rpf.jpg

Doesn't it look at little "make-it-in-paint-in-two-seconds"?

I really like the product, and I know I can trust you, but some people may be sceptic.

But why can't you do something with the site? Make it a little more trust worthy?

Yeah, I know Nick, that you like it clean and simple :D

But I just want to let you know, what some people think.

More than a few fellow techs refused to give SAS a spin because of nothing more than this . They mention that it has the look of a rogue .

They love it once I convinced them to give it a chance .

It is unfortunate but whether you like it or not image has a lot to do with popularity .

IMO SAS could increase its client growth with nothing more than a face lift .

No reason not to match your solid technology with a well done website .

I appreciate your input. We have tested many things with our site, application, etc. and we are going with what works best for the majority of our customers and new customers. Everyone has their opinion, but with an application with millions of users, we have to go with what works best overall. We may lose some users that just want the flashy interface - but the bottom line is we remove hard to remove spyware and a flashy interface won't change that.....

A flashy interface is often hard to users to navigate and understand, whereas a straight forward, Windows Style interface allows them to easily navigate the product - we have little to no support from users not understanding how to navigate the product and/or site.

The reality is that the rogue products copy legit products, there is no real way to create and interface that someone won't consider "looks like a rogue", etc.

We gain tens of thousands of new users a day, so I believe what we have is working for our client base. I will always focus on making the product do its job over a "flashy interface" - after 25 years of development and litening to our customers, I believe I have a good "feel" for what works and what doesn't in the real-world marketplace.

Hello Nick.

Yes, I do understand you. But I just feel bad when people don't trust me when I recommend your product. They wont even dare give it a chance, sisnce the site looks suspicius.

And I now you like it clean and simple, Nick. And that's good.

Haha, yeah, after 25 years of development, I do think you can your stuff, and know what people want or think.

But just have this tip in your mind? I just want people to realize that SuperAntiSpyware is the best app you can get, and not think it's a rogue software. It really bug me, when people think so..

Thanks for the reply, Nick.

But just have this tip in your mind? I just want people to realize that SuperAntiSpyware is the best app you can get, and not think it's a rogue software. It really bug me, when people think so..

Me too, but I get the most flak from the name, not the site.

Please take no offence Nick, as you know I support SAS everywhere I go and am proud to be a reseller.

Me too, but I get the most flak from the name, not the site.

Please take no offence Nick, as you know I support SAS everywhere I go and am proud to be a reseller.

No offense taken at all - we have built the SUPERAntiSpyware brand over the past few years, so obviously a name change is out at this point.