DoubleVision19

SPR/SuperAntiSpyw.8

I just wanted to say that I love your product and how it keeps my computer virtually free from Spyware/Malware. Keep up the good work guys/gals!!!

Now; on to what I'm here for and it is that I have a false positive or maybe a potentially dangerous Malware originating from your product. I just did a virus scan with Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic and it detected something that your software didn't have before...This is the description of what it detected:

A listing of files alongside their results can be found below:

File ID Filename Size (Byte) Result

1241577 SASENUM.SYS 4 KB MALWARE

Please find a detailed report concerning each individual sample below:

Filename Result

SASENUM.SYS MALWARE

The file 'SASENUM.SYS' has been determined to be 'MALWARE'. Our analysts named the threat SPR/SuperAntiSpyw.8. The term "SPR/" ("Security or Privacy Risk") denotes a program that might possibly be able to affect the security of your system, might trigger activities you might not want or might violate your privacy.Detection is added to our virus definition file (VDF) starting with version 6.39.00.187.

and

1241583 sab_wab.dll 60 KB MALWARE

Filename Result

sab_wab.dll MALWARE

The file 'sab_wab.dll' has been determined to be 'MALWARE'. Our analysts named the threat SPR/SuperAntiSpyw.2. The term "SPR/" ("Security or Privacy Risk") denotes a program that might possibly be able to affect the security of your system, might trigger activities you might not want or might violate your privacy.Detection is added to our virus definition file (VDF) starting with version 6.39.00.187.

and

1241582 sab_mapi.dll 40 KB MALWARE

Filename Result

sab_mapi.dll MALWARE

The file 'sab_mapi.dll' has been determined to be 'MALWARE'. Our analysts named the threat SPR/SuperAntiSpyw.3. The term "SPR/" ("Security or Privacy Risk") denotes a program that might possibly be able to affect the security of your system, might trigger activities you might not want or might violate your privacy.Detection is added to our virus definition file (VDF) starting with version 6.39.00.187.

and last

1241581 sab_incr.dll 68 KB MALWARE

Filename Result

sab_incr.dll MALWARE

The file 'sab_incr.dll' has been determined to be 'MALWARE'. Our analysts named the threat SPR/SuperAntiSpyw.4. The term "SPR/" ("Security or Privacy Risk") denotes a program that might possibly be able to affect the security of your system, might trigger activities you might not want or might violate your privacy.Detection is added to our virus definition file (VDF) starting with version 6.39.00.187.

I've already sent a false positive report to Avira, but I wanna make sure that both of you are also on the same page.

Mahalos for the reply,

I've checked the status of my false positive request to Avira and they also have put them on their Whitelist. Confirmed as a "FALSE POSITIVE"