Samantha83

Trojan.Agents. detected

Hi,

Can you submit a false positive report in SUPERAntiSpyware for this detected item? If you aren't sure how to do this, please see here:

https://forums.superantispyware.com/index.php?/topic/6825-how-to-submit-false-positives/

Submitting a false positive report will send us important information on what was detected so we can investigate what is happening on your system.

Thanks,

Geoff

So if there was a fix recently, I am still getting this trojan to show up, and it seems like it isn't in the avast folder, but tell me if I'm wrong. So what should I do about this?

Scan Log

https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 01/07/2013 at 09:41 AM

Application Version : 5.6.1014

Core Rules Database Version : 9834

Trace Rules Database Version: 7646

Scan type : Complete Scan

Total Scan Time : 00:25:46

Operating System Information

Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)

UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 699

Memory threats detected : 0

Registry items scanned : 71667

Registry threats detected : 0

File items scanned : 44043

File threats detected : 1

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Siggen

C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GOOGLE\CHROME\APPLICATION\23.0.1271.97\AVFORMAT-54.DLL

Hi,

Can you submit a false positive report in SUPERAntiSpyware for this detected item? If you aren't sure how to do this, please see here:

http://forums.supera...alse-positives/

Submitting a false positive report will send us important information on what was detected so we can investigate what is happening on your system.

Thanks,

Geoff

Ok submitted thank you.

Hey there Folks, I have been getting some of the same "Trojans" here the last few full scans as well! I thought the problem has been fixed.

Why are they still showing up then?My AVAST seems to be running fine even after deleting from quarentine,However I had one hell of a time getting connected to the web last night,tried for 7 hours,was about to give up when I tried one more restart and poof it connected like nothing was ever wrong! I have no idea what caused this as I had 5 bars and could not connect,I am using a friends router,I came Home and tried the last restart and connected with only 2 bars...what a joke :P Ran a full scan after getting the latest updates and another showed up this afternoon!!!WTF is up???SAS said the problem is fixed!!! :/

Hi catdogcord ,

Could you provide some details please : Program Version, Database Version of SAS.

Build Version, Database Version of Avast etc...

Was it just the AVFORMAT-54.DLL that was tripped or was it the whole/some Avast files too ?