Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Walnuts

So... What's the deal with the SAS Portable Scanner Technicians Edition

Ok, let me preface this entire thread by saying....

'Wow... what a distinct and explicitly specific subject matter to host an entire full-on forum/discussion board for'

This is barely a full-on software company (The one thing you do make... is amazing... but you're not really a massive conglomerate) , and your product line consists of less than a handful of versions of the same thing.... not sure we need a complete discussion board/forum with multiple sections, admins, and moderators for it.

Now that the elephant in the room has been identified...

Whats the deal with SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner Technicians Edition and it's non-price?

So mysterious...

Okay, so I'm an IT tech... and am interested; but since it wants me to seek out a quote, I decided to do it publicly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sirs/Ma'ams at SAS,

I would like to inquire and get a quote on the new SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner Technicians Edition. So do you have a side-by-side comparison sheet with all 4 versions on it? -

SUPERAntiSpyware Free

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional

SUPERAntiSpyware Portable

SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner Technicians Edition

Before I can commit to something as substantial as a Crisp 'Andrew Jackson' or 'Ullyses Grant' ... or worse yet... upkeep and maintenance of a fulltime discussion board membership, I needa know the 411 on what it is I'm investing in.

- Chris

You can find a full comparison of the Free vs. Professional edition here:

Free Vs. Professional

The Portable Scanner Personal Edition is essentially the Free Edition with a randomized name to circumvent malware that may not allow a standard install and bundled definitions in the case that you don't have internet access. It can be downloaded on one computer and copied to another for installation.

The Technician's Edition is a non-installing version of the scanner with bundled definitions. You can download the .com file and run a scan on an infected machine without installing anything.

For further questions related to the Technician's Edition or to get a quote, you can email our sales department here.