Sign in to follow this  
JohnnySokko

Comodo System Utilities is showing SUPERAntiSpyware as being infected

Hello,

I want to bring this matter to the attention of your company: I recently downloaded and installed Comodo System Utilities, and when I run the Autorun Manager module of the program, under Services, it says that the malware status of SUPERAntiSpyware is unknown. And even worse, when I run the Autorun Manager, under Startup, it's actually says that SUPERAntiSpyware is infected.

I have no doubts about your program. I'm sure there's nothing actually wrong with it, so there's no need to reassure me about that. I'm only writing so that you can be made aware of the issue and so that someone from your company can contact Comodo and get this matter straightened out. It's obviously some sort of false positive on their end, but regardless, as it stands now, their program is making your program look bad, so hopefully, you can get them to fix it.

Hi JohnnySokko,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Would it be possible for you to post some screen shots so that we can take a look?

Geoff

Hello, Geoff.

Yes, of course, screenshots! :)

Well, actually, I figured you would like to see them, so I made it a point to take screenshots of the problem, and I tried uploading them when I made my original post, but they would not upload. I kept getting the following error message: Error The server returned an error during upload

I tried to upload them again with this message, but once again, I kept getting the same error message. I even tried the advanced uploader and still got the same error message. So is there, perhaps, an issue with your site that's preventing me from uploading them? Or could it be a problem on my end? (I don't think it's on my end, though, since I haven't had any trouble with uploading pictures anywhere else.)

In the meantime, if you cannot get the issue with your site fixed, please provide me with an email address where I can send the screenshots to you directly.