Lund

Error message when activating product

Getting an error saying: The number of valid licenses for the registration code you entered has been exceeded. Please contact our support staff.

I actually though the license was with lifetime updates but maybe I was wrong? And yes, I'm the only one using this key.

What do I do now?

Lund

Getting an error saying: The number of valid licenses for the registration code you entered has been exceeded. Please contact our support staff.

I actually though the license was with lifetime updates but maybe I was wrong? And yes, I'm the only one using this key.

What do I do now?

Lund

Please submit a ticket here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

That just means you have installed the product multiple times on different systems, we can review the logs and then reset the key for you.

Allright, thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for the help. Also got a tip about how to transfer the license instead of re-activating ;)

How many times can you activate on the same computer. The reason I ask is that I do a lot of testing and stuff and reformat often. Also, I have a few Acronis images that I restore to and Superantispyware is installed on them. Will this run my activations out?

Thanks

"Getting an error saying: The number of valid licenses for the registration code you entered has been exceeded. Please contact our support staff."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get that too. I do not install on multiple systems, only Vista.

I use True Image to make images and in the event of a problem when I want to restore an image I go into preferences / help and transfer the licence. This year I got that error messsage not just once but twice & I'm fed up with it.

I thought transferring the licence meant I do not lose an activation, however I am obviously wrong so what is going on.

And yes I did contact support, all I was told was I'm reset when I asked these questions.

I would like to know why when I transfer my licence I have run out of activations. Something seriously wrong here.

Our new 4.0 version handles the activations differently and should not have the problems if the hardware really is not changing between re-installs.

No, the hardware is not changed, I make new images with True Image about once a week or two weeks or at most 3 weeks as I update my programs as the updates are released.

The 4.0 version will handle this better.

i think you just need to remember to "transfer the license" when uninstalling SAS or when reformatting, but that is not something that you would normally think to do when reformatting or when uninstalling SAS..