nighthawkext

SUPERAntiSpyware Pre-Release 5.6 Download

Ok, am I the only one that has 5.6.1012 and is finding it longer to scan?

It's taking 1 hour and 43 minutes. It use to be about 1 hour and 7 minutes.

I have not added anything major to my computer.

The only change is the upgrade to 5.6.1012.

Help?

SAS free Version 5.6.1012 is performing completely well on all my Windows OS versions: Windows 8 Release Preview 64-bit, Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit, and Windows XP Pro SP3 32-bit. Updates, scans, and program Tray Icon functions are all working well for me.

I did do a full uninstall with Revo Uninstaller (Level 4) on the Windows XP laptop to get rid of all traces of Version 5.5 before upgrading to Version 5.6. This may make a difference for those who are having difficulties.

When I said it failed it did the update just like the previous version but it did not change the Core or Trace. If you try and manually download the updated definition the program does not accept the update. After the update finishes the program says it's updated That's what I mean about failed.Why is it not possible to update manually? There has to be a glitch in the software to not let it update manually? I will just wait until it's released before I try the updated the program again. It is also strange the program won't accept a manual update, piss poor programming. If the program is set to not update everytime there is a new definition what good is it?

Piss poor programming !!!

You have got to be kidding there guy guy !!!

Nick is a low level GENIUS that wrote drivers for 3DFX and nVidia years ago. The dude can think in assembly for god's sake pal !!!