Lasse88

Shutdown Scan

Can you make a scan where SAS automatically quarantine and automatically shutdown the computer efter the scan..?

The options is allready in the Scheduled scan. but its very different when i go to bed, sometimes its 9pm, other times its 1-3am (or later)

and it would not be cool if the SAS suddenly did start scanning and then did shutdown the computer while i play Counter-strike or something like that..

So it would be cool if there was a "shutdown scan" so i could click on that when i leave my computer..

BTW, i have a little question to.

in the Scheduled scan, what happens if i thoose both

"automatically reboot the computer if required to to complete cleanup"

and "automatically shutdown computer (turn off) the computer after the scan is complete"

will it then reboot and then shutdown.? or will it reboot and then shutdown when i login.? or will it just shutdown..? (and we are talking about if a reboot is required to complete the cleanup)

Can you make a scan where SAS automatically quarantine and automatically shutdown the computer efter the scan..?

The options is allready in the Scheduled scan. but its very different when i go to bed, sometimes its 9pm, other times its 1-3am (or later)

and it would not be cool if the SAS suddenly did start scanning and then did shutdown the computer while i play Counter-strike or something like that..

So it would be cool if there was a "shutdown scan" so i could click on that when i leave my computer..

BTW, i have a little question to.

in the Scheduled scan, what happens if i thoose both

"automatically reboot the computer if required to to complete cleanup"

and "automatically shutdown computer (turn off) the computer after the scan is complete"

will it then reboot and then shutdown.? or will it reboot and then shutdown when i login.? or will it just shutdown..? (and we are talking about if a reboot is required to complete the cleanup)

We will place your suggestions on our wish list for possible inclusion in a future version. If there is an infection, and the computer is rebooted, it won't shut down after the scan, so you should just select one of those options.

if i thoose to shutdown after the scan, and i then start the computer igain, will it then complete the cleanup if thats needed, or do i then have to do the whole scan igain and then reboot ?

if i thoose to shutdown after the scan, and i then start the computer igain, will it then complete the cleanup if thats needed, or do i then have to do the whole scan igain and then reboot ?

The items will be cleaned during the next reboot.