LxCi

This forum seems to be a bit different . . .

Greetings from me to "U",

Your forum seems to be a little different setup and looks GOOD from my point of view. I hold membership in many forums on the web just do not have the time to visit them all, about 55 in my last count.

I do like SUPERAntiSpyware FREE Edition as I am retired and on a fixed income. My use of the FREE software will have to remain that way for some time. Would like to support many of the FREE software providers, maybe soon this situation will improve enough for better supporting.

I do what I can to promote these FREE softwares that do a very good job, I have several that I use and they all work well from protecting my system with security as well as email client. NO, I am not here to provide advertisements for these softwares just providing the info that I do use several and they are all very good.

Excuse me, I received an e-mail that someone had posted in this area, not any found. The name given is "OriedgeDapged" if anyone knows of this post I would like to see it, if this is not a valid post then remove this one as well.

Hi Moderator STAFF,

Thank you for this as I had checked the profile of that individual and it was labeled as "SPAMMER" and thought it had been removed. There is another that is listed in my messages and presume it is also the same. Maybe a suggestion for future references, "Post a message to that effect in place of the removed post."

I am one that likes to communicate, yet not very good at explaining myself, but; with experience and many replies, maybe that will improve. Also sharring is getting to be a lost feature on some of these forums, information is good to have but worthless unless sharred with those that can use what could be called system saving.

I understand your point and it may be implemented in future, however it is difficult to know who has their notifications set and who doesn't.

But we'll see :)

This is true, about the notifications, what I was referencing is something to the effect, "This message is replacing a post by someone that is not allowed. If you received a notice of the post be assured it was not to your benefit. It has been removed by Management."

This is just a suggestion, word it to fit yourself