Lasse88

Where is the updates..?

Why havent we got updates in 2 days..?

Last update: 07/07/2007 at 03:04PM.

and when i check for updates it says

"Database definitions are up to date."

This is Nick's response from another thread:

"We do our updates as we harvest and process samples. Most often it's daily, sometimes there are a day or two in between while we create new smart definitions and test our definition sets."

You got a 7/7/2007 update? Mine shows Definitions Updated 07/06/2007 at 08:18 PM, and when I check--even just now--it says there are no updates available. It also shows Core: 3266 Trace: 1277.

thats just the day i downloaded it...

and if i look at the the updates the lates update was actuelly 07-05-2007 thats 4 days ago..

https://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html

and that give me another question. how can i get updates 4 days later when my computer is turned on most of the time,

and i have checked the (Automatically checks for program and difinition updates every 8 hours)

Or could that be because it doesnt check for updates while steam/counterstrike is running ?

thats just the day i downloaded it...

and if i look at the the updates the lates update was actuelly 07-05-2007 thats 4 days ago..

https://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html

and that give me another question. how can i get updates 4 days later when my computer is turned on most of the time,

and i have checked the (Automatically checks for program and difinition updates every 8 hours)

Or could that be because it doesnt check for updates while steam/counterstrike is running ?

We do updates when we have them ready, and typically at the end of the day, depending on your time zone.

I had SAS working on demand for a while, using a different AS real time. On 7-2 I decided to put SAS on real time and take the other one off real time. Since then I haven't gotten a definitions update. Yes I ticked the radio button to update automatically. Today, discovering this I did a manual update and received updates from 7-7. It still doesn't update auto. :cry:

Are you leaving the product running so it can update? Is your firewall allowing SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE access?

I had SAS working on demand for a while, using a different AS real time. On 7-2 I decided to put SAS on real time and take the other one off real time. Since then I haven't gotten a definitions update. Yes I ticked the radio button to update automatically. Today, discovering this I did a manual update and received updates from 7-7. It still doesn't update auto. :cry:

Are you leaving the product running so it can update? Is your firewall allowing SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE access?

Hi, I have it running real time to start at windows startup, and My firewall says allow.

It it's not auto-downloading, then something is blocking access - you may wish to double-check your firewall.

I have Comodo firewall to i have the following settings for SAS..

SuperAntiSpyware.EXE and SSUPDATE.EXE

both with the following settings:

"skip parent check"

action: allow

Protocol: TCP or UDP

Direction: OUT

Destination IP: ANY

Destination Port: ANY