Shell Hook - sasseh.dll blocked

From what I know this is apart of the SUPERAntiSpyware. It is used to detect harmful applications.

The SUPERAntiSpywre ShellExecuteHook is used for real-time protection and detection of items executed via the Windows Shell Interface. If you are using the Free Edition which does not provide Real-Time Protection as our Professional version does, it will not harm the system to block the installation of the hook.

Make sure you don't block the installation of our SASENUM.SYS, SASKUTIL.SYS and SASDIFSV.SYS services, as those are critical to the operation of the product.

-Nick

When I am browsing the internet it my firewall keeps asking for permission for Sasseh.dll, if I dent it my Internet explorer keeps saying page cannot be displayed, do I need to permit it or can I prevent it interfering with my web surfing?

ps I also have superantispyware free edition

When I am browsing the internet it my firewall keeps asking for permission for Sasseh.dll, if I dent it my Internet explorer keeps saying page cannot be displayed, do I need to permit it or can I prevent it interfering with my web surfing?

ps I also have superantispyware free edition

All of our software can be trusted - the SASSEH isn't actually going to the Internet it is the process it is mapped into i.e. the browser, etc.