Sign in to follow this  
TechGeek2

SAS Portable

Greetings SAS team. First, let me thank you for the great work you do in providing SAS to remove malware and, for offering it for free. I am not a programer but, can only imagine the cost involved.

I have a two part question.

I have applied several times for a re-seller license with SAS each without any reply whatsoever. It's very disheartening to not receive a reply. I run a legitimate computer support website and frequently provide free assistance on MS Answers and recently received 2011 contributor award from the same. So, just to be plain, coz I am not a man with a lot to say or how to say it, what's the deal? Seems to me you would be happy to have someone who does as much computer support as I and who believes in and recommends your software, or someone like me, to be a re-seller. I regularly advocate you product. In fact, litterally thousands of times over the last two or more years. I am baffled by this.

Secondly, I would like to be put in touch with a developer of SAS. I am curious about a DOS version if such is available and, if not, perhaps it could be. Please do not underestimate the potential here.

Thanks,

Tech-Geek2