Lasse88

Password

I would like to have a password on SAS so people cant change my settings.

i think it should be done so you rigth click on the icon in the tray, and then you can click on "lock/unlock" (and to unlock you have to write a password)

and when you "lock" it will gray out all the rigth-click options, so you cant click on them. (of couse not the lock/unlock one)

and in the "main screen" you would need to write the password to access "preferences" and "manage Quarantine"

and i think the password should be set/activated in "preferences".

Or maybe do so you have to make a password when you install SAS (to prevent others from making a password if you havent maked one yet..).

Because it would not be cool if someone did disable real-time-protection, removed items from Quarantine, did use some of the repairs, or maybe even did transfer my license..

Another suggestion...

I know SAS Pro doesnt block pop-ups, but i think it should be added..

Not for NORMAL popups, but for popups that can infect your system like "WinFixer, ErrorSafe, Drivecleaner and so on"

Some people who use SAS Pro and get a popup from one of thoose that says

"your system is infected, bla bla bla."

maybe they install it and think SAS isnt good enough.. (i know the real-time-protection probably prevent thoose kind of programs from being installed, but maybe they just disable SAS Pro then..)

I know the programs will be removed next time they scan with SAS, but the programs have still done some damage on the computer, and the best cure is prevention.

BTW, is there somewhere i can see the TO-DO-LIST. ?

Another suggestion...

I know SAS Pro doesnt block pop-ups, but i think it should be added..

Not for NORMAL popups, but for popups that can infect your system like "WinFixer, ErrorSafe, Drivecleaner and so on"

Some people who use SAS Pro and get a popup from one of thoose that says

"your system is infected, bla bla bla."

maybe they install it and think SAS isnt good enough.. (i know the real-time-protection probably prevent thoose kind of programs from being installed, but maybe they just disable SAS Pro then..)

I know the programs will be removed next time they scan with SAS, but the programs have still done some damage on the computer, and the best cure is prevention.

BTW, is there somewhere i can see the TO-DO-LIST. ?

Thanks for your suggestions. The real-time should block most of those products from installing. We don't have a public to-do list as obviously our competitors would be able to see what our direction is/was.

I would like to have a password on SAS so people cant change my settings.

I was just about to make this same suggestion and fortunately found this post. This very old post. :)