throkr

New version 5.0.1148

I'm currently using version 5.0.1146 (Pro) on Win7 Pro x64 SP1.

The a/m version is already proposed on the download page; however it hasn't been proposed yet through the internal updater ...

Is this normal ?

Thank you for your assistance ! :-D

throkr,so the server does not get hammered folks will

do the load off the web page to ease it on out

then load from the internal updater later :)

On my W8-CP x32 Pro version update installed fine from the installer file.

On my W8-CP x64's Pro version generated extremely high RAM usage before finishing install from installer. Icon did not move to Taskbar. I killed the SAS process and then restarted from the SAS icon link. Restart completed and SAS icon showed up on Taskbar with the proper program update number.

Right click in Windows Explorer on x64 computers still does not show SAS scanning option for files (It works in x32). I reported this problem months ago through a customer ticket. It appears nothing has been done to correct it forcing me to use Malwarebytes when I want to check a file while in Windows Exlorer on my W8-CP x64 computers. Bad news SAS. Get your act together.

I explained in detail what the problem was in the Customer Service request. I am not going to explain it again or fill out another request period. It is also not open to discussion. The Customer support people have all the facts and nothing has changed.

Cheers

throkr,so the server does not get hammered folks will

do the load off the web page to ease it on out

then load from the internal updater later :)

Thanks for the info; just updated with the installer file (installation "on top" of version 5.0.1146) without any problem ... :)