Sign in to follow this  
miki1951

I start by UN.exe but SuperAntiSpyware log me off!!

sorry for the English, but not know ing the language, I turned to google translator:

I create da small program in vbscript and Ialso made eseguibile with a compiler and run suntil every thing is right works well (I'm Italian)

I wanted this file.exe(pippo.exe's call)wassent automatically with out putting it in the automatic running of course and what did with the hel pof notepad wrotein it:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WindowsRegistryEditorVersion 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"mi"="C:\\WINDOWS\\winmi\\pippo.exe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saved in the folder created attiva.reg win mi and it copied the file sand clic ked pippo.exe attiva.reg confirmed.

Every thing ok, butI realized that this key is deleted without my know ledge created by me

I found the culprit I would delete the keySuperAntiSpywarefree edition

the beauty that only happens when I make a quick scan,what you do not und erstand how he cando,in the sense that amongall the slaughter whichhe finds,and various cookies,not remotely mensionathe keyin questionalso because in the test register him does not find anything(in my case)and the key,not the clear after the test but to restart even if I removed automatic start

Strange be havior,and do not under stand pec hetakes is sue with my key.

Even if you consider this a false positive should not tell me? and then invirtual suo database there is absolutelymy key!

I neither believe that this is aheuristic consideration given that I have excluded it s operationat the start of the PC.

io ho creato un programmino in vbscript e l'ho reso anche esguibile con un compilatore e sino qui tutto ok funziona egreggiamente.

Volevo che questo file.exe (chiamamolo pippo.exe) fosse inviato automaticamenete senza porlo ovviamente nelle esecuzioni automatiche e cosa ho fatto con l'aiuto del notepad ho scritto in esso:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"mi"="C:\\WINDOWS\\winmi\\pippo.exe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho salvato in attiva.reg creato la cartella winmi e in essa copiato il file pippo.exe e cliccato su attiva.reg confermando.

Tutto ok ma mi sono accorto che a mia insaputa viene eliminata questa chiave creata da me però altre le altre chiavi, esistenti nella ....\run del registro non vengono eliminate. e altra considerazione da fare è che il file pippo.exe rimane.

ho scoperto il colpevole che mi cancella la chiave sarebbe SuperAntiSpyware free edition

il bello che succede solo quando gli faccio effettuare una scansione veloce ; quello che non capisco come possa fare, nel senso che tra tutto il macello che lui trova ,cookie e varie, non mensiona lontanamente la chiave in esame anche perchè nel test di registro lui non trova nulla (nel mio caso) e la chiave,non la cancella dopo il test ma alla riaccensione anche se l'ho tolto dall'autopartenza .

Strano comportamento , e non capisco pechè se la prende con la mia chiave .

Anche se dovesse considerare questa un falsopositivo non dovrebbe avvisarmi? e poi nel suodatabase vir non c'è assolutamente la mia chiave !

non credo nemmeno che si tratti di un esame euristico visto che ho escluso il suo funzionamento alla partenza del PC.

vi prego di aiutarmi!!!

Any items that SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition detects will show up on the scan summary page. If something you've done is being falsely detected, select the item and click the Allow/Trust button on the right. You can also click the Report False Positive button to send the information to us so we can fix the detection if necessary.

Thanks for the answer.

The problem is that it does not detect anything on the registry key.

I remind you that the problem is that it removes the key from the registry, without deleting the exe file that starts the key

latest discovery in the same way I tried to install the same files on the PC but I designed my possession but did not install window xp, window 7 but, SuperAntiSpyware free edition spun off and back on the PC is all so as that originally did not delete the file nor the chive it???

Absurd because in the case of XP delete the key and not seven???

are increasingly in the ball but the fact is that happens!

latest discovery in the same way I tried to install the same files on the PC but I designed my possession but did not install window xp, window 7 but, SuperAntiSpyware free edition spun off and back on the PC is all so as that originally did not delete the file nor the chive it???

Absurd because in the case of XP delete the key and not seven???

are increasingly in the ball but the fact is that happens!