vesh

Should I get latest version (3.9)?

I downloaded SAS for first time in May (the free version) I tihnk was version 3.7 back then? I always do the updates since from the program but would it also be better to download the latest versions of SAS aswell?

I downloaded SAS for first time in May (the free version) I tihnk was version 3.7 back then? I always do the updates since from the program but would it also be better to download the latest versions of SAS aswell?

The auto-updater will fully update the product, simply right-click the SUPERAntiSpyware icon and select "Check for Updates..."

Right clicking the tray icon and checking for updates isn't even necessary. There is an option within SAS to set the program to check for program updates when you start the program. If a program update is available a notification pops up on the lower right corner of the screen informing you that a new version of SAS is available and would you like to update. Select update now and the program updates to the newer version. This is all done automatically. Of course you can still right click the tray icon and check manually but I use the automatic option. This is for SAS free version which is what I use.

Here is a screen shot of the notification. This is a PROGRAM update not definitions update. So it will upgrade you from SAS 3.8 to SAS 3.9 for example.

2007-06-29_232151.jpg.xs.jpg

Here is a shot of the option to check. Also if you press the "check for updates" button just under the area I high lighted it will check for program updates as well. I never use the tray icon for anything.

2007-06-29_232904.jpg.xs.jpg