Sign in to follow this  
Doyling

Auto Quarntine Problem

Is there a way to force SAS to ask what to do with a suspected file? I work on ATM's and point of safe equipment and SAS is driving me nuts. Every morning I have piles of files in the box. I know these files are no a virus, many of them are OS2 and such. I also have transacation simulators and key generators for encryption testing that get flagged also. I can't submit them for further review as it would violate my contract and this is some deep proprietary stuff. My main antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security has the ability to ask before doing anything. Even better, it will let you add to exclusions from right there. SAS is driving me nuts as there will be a whole bunch of files that I can restore, but no way to add to the exclusion list from right there. Does SAS expect me to take a screen shot, then go in and manually add every time to the exclusion list? Shouldn't there be a way to do it right from the scan?

GRR, otherwise I love this program and have used it for years without problems. Just the newer version is getting on my nerves.