GuiltySpark

Database definitions

Have just updated definitions and have noticed that the Database on the Home screen gives 8257 and yet the overlay "new items updated" box (thats just what I'm calling it for now) is saying 8258.

Is this suppossed to be ?

The core definitions on the website are 8259 currently but it will display as 8258 in the program, because one of the releases last night didn't deploy correctly hence the update issues.

Just tried to update manually from the right click menu and the definition update downloads two (2) times and starts to install then there is a definition update error. I was trying to update to the latest definition and it failed sereral times and has yet to complete. Is there something wrong with the download or the definition?

8259 should hopefully be downloading for everyone now

I received the same error as before. I manually downloaded the definition update and it updated to the correct core 8259 Trace 6071 but the dfate of the update is (02/16/2012). Is this part of the problem?

I received the same error as before. I manually downloaded the definition update and it updated to the correct core 8259 Trace 6071 but the dfate of the update is (02/16/2012). Is this part of the problem?

Just updated and all went well has the correct definition and date... Thanx.... :-P