ProTruckDriver

SPAM ON SAS FORUM !

Come on SAS, lets get it together! Every morning, especially early on the weekends there are tons of Spam on this forum.

Now they are taking over all members Reputation! :angry:

Never have I ever seen so many negative (red) reputation ratings on good posters. I got one for welcoming a new member.

Come on SAS, lets get it together! Every morning, especially early on the weekends there are tons of Spam on this forum.

Now they are taking over all members Reputation! :angry:

Never have I ever seen so many negative (red) reputation ratings on good posters. I got one for welcoming a new member.

Yup, it's bad. I try to clean it as often as possible, but it's constant. I probably delete 40 "ugg boot" posts per day alone.

Yup, it's bad. I try to clean it as often as possible, but it's constant. I probably delete 40 "ugg boot" posts per day alone.

Helping to run a forum myself I know what a pain spambots can become.

However a company developing what is probably the best Anti Spyware app out should surely be able to find a way to block the spambots before

anything is posted. :(

Every day I come on this forum I go down on my reputation points. I'm at minus 4 now, in the red. I'm not the only one that is getting negative reputation points. There are a lot of other members also getting them. All because of SPAM. They even gave SAS Customer Service a minus for saying Happy Birthday:

http://forums.supera...y-siliconman01/

I hope they are working out a way to stop this mess on this forum. :angry:

Every day I come on this forum I go down on my reputation points. I'm at minus 4 now, in the red. I'm not the only one that is getting negative reputation points. There are a lot of other members also getting them. All because of SPAM. They even gave SAS Customer Service a minus for saying Happy Birthday:

http://forums.supera...y-siliconman01/

I hope they are working out a way to stop this mess on this forum. :angry:

not only that but i just got an auto message notice via email that i got a private msg from this forum, i went there and it was indeed spam

I am betting i am not the only one getting this.

robin

We are updating the forum software, hopefully it stops some of the spam.

New forum looks great! Looks like it cut down on the Spam. Thank you. :D