dellyfry

Varied remove functions

One change that I think would be beneficial would be granting additional removal options - A) Remove, B) Quarantine, C) Ignore Once, D) Ignore Always.... etc. - When a scan has been performed. This could also be specified as a preference before a scan is even performed.

For the most part, quarantining cookies I don't think is largely necessary (though, I guess, you never know who might be mad if you delete their cookies! :)

I would recommended automatic selection of cookies to be removed, and all others to be quarantined except for low threats which are not selected as is the current case may be.

One change that I think would be beneficial would be granting additional removal options - A) Remove, B) Quarantine, C) Ignore Once, D) Ignore Always.... etc. - When a scan has been performed. This could also be specified as a preference before a scan is even performed.

For the most part, quarantining cookies I don't think is largely necessary (though, I guess, you never know who might be mad if you delete their cookies! :)

I would recommended automatic selection of cookies to be removed, and all others to be quarantined except for low threats which are not selected as is the current case may be.

Thanks for the suggestion. You can ignore something always by trusting it :) We will always Quarantine items as a safe guard so if something gets removed that shouldn't the user can always get it back.