haydee

I got a blue screen

Hi

I downloaded the SUPERAntiSpyware to scan my computer for malware.

My computer was fine I just wanted to check. I selected the deep scan

and let it scanning overnight . Next day I saw in my computer that the program had detected 346 objects and since I was in rush for other thing i blindly clicked quarantine.

I don't know what happened I got a blue screen. I then booted the computer and I saw al these files being deleted at a high speed on the screen I din't know what to do to stop it and then I had a blue screen.

No start, no icons, no time clock, nothing

The only way I can reach an internet page is through the task manager.

I click Ctrl+Alt+del and when I get the task manager I click file and to new task and click desktop and from there I get the aol explorer page.

I get to my documents from there too and most of my documents files had desappeared and a lot of which I click it says are not valid Win32 application.

What happened? How I get my desktop and my files back?

Thank you for your help.

haydee

Hi

I downloaded the SUPERAntiSpyware to scan my computer for malware.

My computer was fine I just wanted to check. I selected the deep scan

and let it scanning overnight . Next day I saw in my computer that the program had detected 346 objects and since I was in rush for other thing i blindly clicked quarantine.

I don't know what happened I got a blue screen. I then booted the computer and I saw al these files being deleted at a high speed on the screen I din't know what to do to stop it and then I had a blue screen.

No start, no icons, no time clock, nothing

The only way I can reach an internet page is through the task manager.

I click Ctrl+Alt+del and when I get the task manager I click file and to new task and click desktop and from there I get the aol explorer page.

I get to my documents from there too and most of my documents files had desappeared and a lot of which I click it says are not valid Win32 application.

What happened? How I get my desktop and my files back?

Thank you for your help.

haydee

SUPERAntiSpyware doesn't delete files on a reboot, so you may actually have had an infection. You can restore any files deleted from the Quarantine in SUPERAntiSpyware's main screen.

I can't reach the program since I have a blue screen and I don't find the program anywhere. I'm even doubting that the program is SUPERAntispyware because I was planning to download this and a-square and I find a-square through the task manager but I don't see SUPERAntispyware.

Whatever program did it I know the computer doesn't have a virus. It is not even slow. When I reach the internet through task manager the computer is fast. I have no idea why my desktop desappeared.

Any help?

thanks

Go into Task manager again and run Explorer. Does SAS show up in the program files? If so you can run it from there.

It sounds like you had a nasty infection delete your files, or it wasn't SAS that you downloaded.

You can also try tapping F8 as the computer starts to access a boot menu. At the menu choose Last Known Good Configuration. You can also try Safe Mode from this menu.

See how that works out.

Hi

Thanks a lot for your response.

Go into Task manager again and run Explorer.

Does SAS show up in the program files? If so

you can run it from there.

Yes I found SAS. The program I downloaded that caused the

problem is a-square.

You can also try tapping F8 as the computer starts

to access a boot menu. At the menu choose Last

Known Good Configuration. You can also try Safe Mode

from this menu

I did that and it didn't do any better. I still have a blue empty screen.

I can only reach the desktop box through the task manager pressing

Ctrl+Alt+del.

I found out my computer system is not working and Windows is inactive.can't do anything :cry:

Hi

I've got Windows back but my system is still not working.

Do you know how I can restore the system from the tsk manager?

Thanks