siliconman01

Promote the Use of this forum for SAS clients.

I feel that SAS should promote the use of this specific forum as its official forum for problem solving, announcements, suggestions, etc., etc.

It is difficult for users to follow important discussions when they are spread out on Wilderssecurity, CastleCops, DSLReports and any other forum where "security roamers" hang out. :)

We do promote the use of our forum, but is better for the users to see people talking about it on other forums, where they know a greater variety of people will see and answer the posts. It also provides an unbiased opinion of our product. I frequent the various forums to ensure I answer any questions users may have.

We do promote the use of our forum, but is better for the users to see people talking about it on other forums, where they know a greater variety of people will see and answer the posts. It also provides an unbiased opinion of our product. I frequent the various forums to ensure I answer any questions users may have.

Point taken and no disagreement. I'd just like to see this forum used as the prime point for problem support requests/solutions, announcements, etc., for the users. JMO... :)