Sign in to follow this  
Quartermass

Trojan.Hugipon??

Hello. I have dealing with an infected computer of a family member. The issues have not been resolved yet. During the course of the "fix process" I have been running numerous quick scans with SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes. The last couple of SAS scans had looked clean. However, this morning I updated SAS (before running the scan) and resultant scan revealed two instances of Trojan.Hugipon. I have "google searched" for the last few hours and can find very little recent information on this. There is quite a bit of info on a HUPIGON trojan..but..my SAS scan clearly listed it as HUGIPON. I checked the latest definition updates for SAS and saw that on Database Version 8017 - 12-05-2011 a "Trojan.Agent/Gen-Hupigon" update was added. I updated to this version (8017) this morning. But..again..the spelling is different on the trojan that was found (HUGIPON was found..NOT Hupigon). A quick scan from Malwarebytes did not detect this Trojan. Is anyone familar with Trojan.Hugipon? I did not remove it out of fear that it might be a false positive. Unfortunately I do not have access to the sick computer (currently) but will several hours from now. Should I just go ahead and remove/quarantine it later (or at least try to)? Any thoughts appreciated. Cheers.

Hello. I have dealing with an infected computer of a family member. The issues have not been resolved yet. During the course of the "fix process" I have been running numerous quick scans with SuperAntiSpyware and Malwarebytes. The last couple of SAS scans had looked clean. However, this morning I updated SAS (before running the scan) and resultant scan revealed two instances of Trojan.Hugipon. I have "google searched" for the last few hours and can find very little recent information on this. There is quite a bit of info on a HUPIGON trojan..but..my SAS scan clearly listed it as HUGIPON. I checked the latest definition updates for SAS and saw that on Database Version 8017 - 12-05-2011 a "Trojan.Agent/Gen-Hupigon" update was added. I updated to this version (8017) this morning. But..again..the spelling is different on the trojan that was found (HUGIPON was found..NOT Hupigon). A quick scan from Malwarebytes did not detect this Trojan. Is anyone familar with Trojan.Hugipon? I did not remove it out of fear that it might be a false positive. Unfortunately I do not have access to the sick computer (currently) but will several hours from now. Should I just go ahead and remove/quarantine it later (or at least try to)? Any thoughts appreciated. Cheers.

Quarantine it to be safe, what is the name/filepath of the file that is detected?

Hi. Thanks for the response. The file paths are:

Trojan.Hugipon

HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters

HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters#ServiceDll

I am rescanning now and will quarantine when complete. Any other advice certainly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi. Thanks for the response. The file paths are:

Trojan.Hugipon

HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters

HKLM\System\CURRENTCONTROLSET\SERVICES\6TO4\Parameters#ServiceDll

I am rescanning now and will quarantine when complete. Any other advice certainly appreciated. Thanks.

Those are just harmless trace files, you can move them out of quarantine and Trust/Allow them on the next scan.

Guest Rzldcxtnq

download.png

cd key do przyspiesz komputer

sesja z plusem 2 liceum

www.majkraft.pl

darmowe torenty.pl bez logowania 2011

minecraft 1.8 download torrent

wietrzyk leci w dal przez pola chomikuj

yugopolis 2 yugopolis peb

immortals bogowie i herosi rmvb chomikuj

kosztuje sms aktywacyjny sexnk

klucz do driver easy pobiesz