Sign in to follow this  
JulianH

Loss of Registration Info by Superantispyware programme

I have just finished re-installing SUPERAntiSpyware Pro v5.0.1136 as, yet again, when my PC started it said that the evaluation period had expired. This is getting to be a real pain! I have gone into my admin account, re-entered the registration info, all seems OK but a few days later back comes the expiry notice.

For info. I re-installed using my admin acct and the registration has been accepted, for now. If this comes up again in 30 days, I will have to assume that the programme has a serious flaw that R&D cannot, or will not, correct. post-9391-0-52213600-1323112013_thumb.jpg

How many other users have had this problem?

I have just finished re-installing SUPERAntiSpyware Pro v5.0.1136 as, yet again, when my PC started it said that the evaluation period had expired. This is getting to be a real pain! I have gone into my admin account, re-entered the registration info, all seems OK but a few days later back comes the expiry notice.

For info. I re-installed using my admin acct and the registration has been accepted, for now. If this comes up again in 30 days, I will have to assume that the programme has a serious flaw that R&D cannot, or will not, correct. post-9391-0-52213600-1323112013_thumb.jp

How many other users have had this problem?

Your license probably needs to be reset, PM me with your key or create a support ticket at www.superantispyware.com/csr