KS-FINN

UPDATE,Core,Trace, Question SUPERAntiSpware Pro

I'm SUPERAntiSpyware Pro Version 3.8.1002. I received the updates ok for the past 2 (Two) days but my Core/Trace never changed. They are at this time. Trace: 3248 Coe:1259. I find this very unual that they never changed because they always did in all previous updates. Are my Core/ Trace correct or do I need to contact customer support.? :?:

I'm SUPERAntiSpyware Pro Version 3.8.1002. I received the updates ok for the past 2 (Two) days but my Core/Trace never changed. They are at this time. Trace: 3248 Coe:1259. I find this very unual that they never changed because they always did in all previous updates. Are my Core/ Trace correct or do I need to contact customer support.? :?:

Hi KS-FINN,

At this time that is the most up to date, Core:3248 Trace:1259. If you are ever in doubt about whether your definitions are up to date or not, just check the SUPERAntispyware web site, the latest Core and Trace are always displayed.

https://www.superantispyware.com/index.html