Sign in to follow this  
firefox0077

*Amanda* Trojan and Anti-Malware.

I have noticed that one port reports infected with the Amanda Trojan. This could cause real trouble and I'd like to get rid of it. I've tried Avast boot-scan scan, MB Anti-Malware scan, and SAS, and can't get rid of it. Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this trojan?

Thank you all so much!

I have noticed that one port reports infected with the Amanda Trojan. This could cause real trouble and I'd like to get rid of it. I've tried Avast boot-scan scan, MB Anti-Malware scan, and SAS, and can't get rid of it. Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this trojan?

Thank you all so much!

Is it being detected by SAS but not removed? If so, try running a complete scan in safe mode. If not, create a ticket at superantispyware.com/csr and I'll send you a diagnostic.

Is it being detected by SAS but not removed? If so, try running a complete scan in safe mode. If not, create a ticket at superantispyware.com/csr and I'll send you a diagnostic.

I cannot remove this trojan with any known system, does anyone know a way of getting rid of it? Thank you!