kmr

IE starts on it won

Hello all,

I have used SUPERAntiSpyware as well as MalwareBytes, Adaware, Spybot... and these IE windows keep popping up. Does anyone have any suggestions to get rid of this annoying problem?

Thanks

Hello all,

I have used SUPERAntiSpyware as well as MalwareBytes, Adaware, Spybot... and these IE windows keep popping up. Does anyone have any suggestions to get rid of this annoying problem?

Thanks

When are these windows popping up? What do they say?

Various ads once I actually open IE for the first time. I additionally have some url hijacking going on in all browsers (IE, Forefox, chrome). Funny thing is when the hijacking starts i keeping hitting the back button to get away from the hijacked URL site, until the url i want starts to render.

Any ideas

Various ads once I actually open IE for the first time. I additionally have some url hijacking going on in all browsers (IE, Forefox, chrome). Funny thing is when the hijacking starts i keeping hitting the back button to get away from the hijacked URL site, until the url i want starts to render.

Any ideas

Create a ticket at www.superantispyware.com/csr and I'll send you a malware diagnostic.