Sign in to follow this  
greengrocer

Blocking Suspicoious Outgoing sites.

I have SAS, Malwarebytes and Avast as my security.

when I go to certain sites, whether uk or foreign based. Malwarebytes blocks an outgoing ISP of 94.100.19.132. (Even when viewing reputable UK sites

such as TESCO and PCworld.) It seems to be sites that have access to payment on line. The blocked ISP appears to be based in the Netherlands. I believe it may be some sort of pop-ad provider.

I realize that AVAST is only a/virus but SAS does NOT find this as an suspicious. Who do I trust SAS or Malwarebytes????

I have SAS, Malwarebytes and Avast as my security.

when I go to certain sites, whether uk or foreign based. Malwarebytes blocks an outgoing ISP of 94.100.19.132. (Even when viewing reputable UK sites

such as TESCO and PCworld.) It seems to be sites that have access to payment on line. The blocked ISP appears to be based in the Netherlands. I believe it may be some sort of pop-ad provider.

I realize that AVAST is only a/virus but SAS does NOT find this as an suspicious. Who do I trust SAS or Malwarebytes????

SUPERAntiSpyware real-time protection does not block access to IP's, but if you were to go to that IP and attempt to download something harmful, SUPERAntiSpyware would notify you and prevent you from doing so.