Seth

Installing SAS Pro on multiple accounts.

Nick,

I noticed that in such a case, I have to go into each account and click on the SAS icon to set it up. In addition, once I do that the options to start SUPERAntiSpyware at boot as well as the auto updates is unchecked.

so...what's up with that?

Thanks.

Nick,

I noticed that in such a case, I have to go into each account and click on the SAS icon to set it up. In addition, once I do that the options to start SUPERAntiSpyware at boot as well as the auto updates is unchecked.

so...what's up with that?

Thanks.

Seth are you selecting "Install for Anyone Who Uses the Computer" on the initial install?

Yes Nick, that's the first thing I checked.

I just confirmed it for the third time running XP (different computers). SAS Pro Trial is downloaded and installed on an admin account. No options are changed from default while installing. Now when I switch to the other accounts, SAS is not in the tray or Task Manager, but it's shortcut is on the dektop.

When I open the shortcut, SAS just prompts with the option for auto update and home page protection. Then it appears in the tray. Now if I go into SAS's control center (for this said account), the options for auto updates and start on boot are unchecked.

Seth: On both of my PCs, SAS Pro has been pretty much the same for me. For the most part, each account is essentially separate, including Updates and all. Since I'm on dialup, an example of a work around for me is that I download the daily definitions manually (once) and then apply them offline to each account.

Thanks HAN.

Last night I did a clean install of Vista and created three accounts. I then installed SAS Pro and the exact issue occured.

I just completed a clean install of XP for another customer, and created the requested four user accounts. They're purchasing SAS Pro and upon installing it, I've yet again proven this to be an issue.

This is very serious, as users who purchase SAS won't be protected on their other accounts.

Nick?

I just completed a clean install of XP for another customer, and created the requested four user accounts. They're purchasing SAS Pro and upon installing it, I've yet again proven this to be an issue.

This is very serious, as users who purchase SAS won't be protected on their other accounts.

Nick?

The user has to start SAS on the other accounts - after running setup, are you going to the other accounts and starting SAS?

Nick?

The user has to start SAS on the other accounts - after running setup, are you going to the other accounts and starting SAS?

Yes. SAS then asks for the auto update option as well as home page protecgtion. After that, SAS is running but the options for auto updates and startup are unchecked.

Nick?

Yes. SAS then asks for the auto update option as well as home page protecgtion. After that, SAS is running but the options for auto updates and startup are unchecked.

If you check those two options, do they stay checked?