Sugesstion

Possibly on the main interface show when SUPERAntiSpyware was last updated unless it says it.

Another suggestion.

I am not sure if you caught this suggestion over at wilders by me but..

Possibly let us control when SUPERAntiSpyware should check for updates eg; 30, 60 mins or 6, 12, 24 hours instead of the 8 hours default?

:)

I am not sure about this one or if SUPERAntiSpyware already has it but possibly to scan a single file or a folder. Or have the option to install a shell extention so the user can scan a file by simply right clicking and selecting scan.

Hi Nick,

Got another suggestion.

When we update tell us what was included in the update eg; number of new signatures or total # in database after the update.

You could have a balloon type popup come up from the system tray saying that SUPERAntiSpyware has updated and now includes this # of signatures now in the database? This would be useful for the automatic update, not when the user manually checks for updates.

Brandon - that is in our queue also :) Our signatures are a little different (or maybe not) than others as we have scripted rules that can often remove dozens (or more) items with a single signature / rules, so it is hard to quantify the "number" of new true signatures.

-Nick

Hi Nick,

Let us minimize SUPERAntiSpyware to the system tray when it is doing a scan, instead of it just sitting in the taskbar?

Hi,

Don't know if this has been requested as a new feature but.. add a pause/resume button to the scanner.

Brandon - yes, that has been suggested and is on our list for the next release. Keep those suggestions coming - I really appreciate the input from our users!

-Nick

Hi,

On the main interface have when we the last successfully updates were downloaded.

eg; Last Update: date at time