slothcore

Quarantine?

Hello,

I was just wondering. Ive been using the product for a few weeks now and after a full scan I click 'remove' and it seems to remove all of the items it detected. However, I've just noticed under 'Manage Quarantined' section ALL of the scans I have done in the past. I have the option to remove or restore them. Does this mean I still have all of these items on my computer until I click the 'Remove' button under the 'Manage Quarantined' section? It kinda' makes me nervous as to what to do without asking!

Thanks in advance. I've already donated!

Hello,

I was just wondering. Ive been using the product for a few weeks now and after a full scan I click 'remove' and it seems to remove all of the items it detected. However, I've just noticed under 'Manage Quarantined' section ALL of the scans I have done in the past. I have the option to remove or restore them. Does this mean I still have all of these items on my computer until I click the 'Remove' button under the 'Manage Quarantined' section? It kinda' makes me nervous as to what to do without asking!

Thanks in advance. I've already donated!

Once the items are in the Quarantine, they are no longer active or in your system, they are "locked" in the Quarantine - we do this so that if something was removed that should not have been, you can restore it - you can remove the items from the quarantine at any time.

ok. Is it ever a good idea to remove them from the quarantine? I have items in there from a month ago.

You can remove them if you wish to clear up the drive space, otherwise there is no harm in leaving them there.