JLR

Are 2 realtime scanners too much?

Well, actually 3 including my antivirus. I'm using AVG Free, SUPERAntiSpyware Pro and Windows Defender. I'm just no sure if it slowes donw the system or not. Can really feel any change when trying to disable one but I guess it also depends on what I'm doing (file moving etc.)

What are your thoughs on that?

Thanks!

Well, actually 3 including my antivirus. I'm using AVG Free, SUPERAntiSpyware Pro and Windows Defender. I'm just no sure if it slowes donw the system or not. Can really feel any change when trying to disable one but I guess it also depends on what I'm doing (file moving etc.)

What are your thoughs on that?

Thanks!

If you don't notice a slow down, you should be ok.

But what are you using - I'm also thinking it's too much because how spyware can there be that isn't caught by this one... how much can Microsoft have found that you haven't?

But what are you using - I'm also thinking it's too much because how spyware can there be that isn't caught by this one... how much can Microsoft have found that you haven't?

No product can catch everything on a given day - so we will catch things others miss, and others will catch things we miss.