Sign in to follow this  
mr_fix_it

Cannot install SUPERAntispyware on Windows 7 box

Hello, I have a serious issue. I purchased superantispyware 5.0.1136 today and tried to install it on a friends windows 7 machine after I used the portable version of superantispyware to clean viruses off the machine. The problem that i'm having is that windows 7 will not allow the exe. to run. I get this message. ".exe is not a valid win 32 application." Is there yet another bug on the machine? Please help! I want to get this issue resolved because my friend has already purchased this software and I don't want him to seek a refund.

Hello, I have a serious issue. I purchased superantispyware 5.0.1136 today and tried to install it on a friends windows 7 machine after I used the portable version of superantispyware to clean viruses off the machine. The problem that i'm having is that windows 7 will not allow the exe. to run. I get this message. ".exe is not a valid win 32 application." Is there yet another bug on the machine? Please help! I want to get this issue resolved because my friend has already purchased this software and I don't want him to seek a refund.

Hello,

Try downloading and installing from this link:

https://www.superantispyware.com/downloads/SAS_PRO.EXE