Sign in to follow this  
lordofbluefire

File deletion after running

I'm currently trying to restore files to an account on a computer after SUPERAntiSpyware was run on the account. After it was run the start menu was cleared (completely reset) and all files are now gone that the person had saved under that account under My Documents including all the shared documents as well. I didn't run the program so I don't know if there was an option clicked or needed to be un-clicked for this not to happen but is there a way to recover the files lost after the scan was complete. I doubt that the files were deleted as you can open word and it show's the files under the recently opened files and you can open them and save them, but your unable to find them where they were saved. Any one know of how to fix this issue?

I'm currently trying to restore files to an account on a computer after SUPERAntiSpyware was run on the account. After it was run the start menu was cleared (completely reset) and all files are now gone that the person had saved under that account under My Documents including all the shared documents as well. I didn't run the program so I don't know if there was an option clicked or needed to be un-clicked for this not to happen but is there a way to recover the files lost after the scan was complete. I doubt that the files were deleted as you can open word and it show's the files under the recently opened files and you can open them and save them, but your unable to find them where they were saved. Any one know of how to fix this issue?

Can you open SUPERAntiSpyware and click "View Scan Logs" then copy and paste the log where these things were supposedly removed?