disinter1

Maybe some glitches in vista...

I was messing around my bro-inlaws laptop which came with vista, which I installed SAS Pro and extra use of my key. So today I checked on it, I right clicked to check for updates, and the little rectanglenotifier saying "checking for updates" just froze there in the middle of the screen and couldn't get rid of it. So I double clicked the program for it to come up, then I clicked on "check for updates there" and the little rectangle notifier came out and checked and said there was none, while the other notifier was still stuck in the background. Then I closed the program and opened it up again, then it wouldn't close. I just wanted to report this incase this was a bug to iron out, thanks.

I was messing around my bro-inlaws laptop which came with vista, which I installed SAS Pro and extra use of my key. So today I checked on it, I right clicked to check for updates, and the little rectanglenotifier saying "checking for updates" just froze there in the middle of the screen and couldn't get rid of it. So I double clicked the program for it to come up, then I clicked on "check for updates there" and the little rectangle notifier came out and checked and said there was none, while the other notifier was still stuck in the background. Then I closed the program and opened it up again, then it wouldn't close. I just wanted to report this incase this was a bug to iron out, thanks.

Was the firewall allowing our software to connect to our servers? That sounds like SUPERAntiSpyware was not being allowed Internet access.

I'm having a similar problem with Vista Premium and SAS Pro. After I go through the UAC-Allow, nothing froze but the right click "check for updates" does not display the SuperAntiSpyware Update box down by the systray if no updates are available.

The "check for updates" in the main window works just fine.