danez

Killed my xp

Hi guys i am new here and today is first time i have used the software.

I scanned and was suprised to see some trojans detected, well this must be good as i never new i had any trojans, i went along with the defaults to rid myself of these nasties, machine needed a reboot, well what can i say except bloody thing was now missing "shell32.dll" and "msgina.dll"

needless to say i was well pee'd off, thought ok forget about SUPERANTISPYWARE software, just repair xp, but no couldent, just kept telling me shell32.dll was missing, so had to reinstall.

I am willing to give the software the benefit of the doubt if somebody can tell me where i went wrong.

Cheers

Hi guys i am new here and today is first time i have used the software.

I scanned and was suprised to see some trojans detected, well this must be good as i never new i had any trojans, i went along with the defaults to rid myself of these nasties, machine needed a reboot, well what can i say except bloody thing was now missing "shell32.dll" and "msgina.dll"

needless to say i was well pee'd off, thought ok forget about SUPERANTISPYWARE software, just repair xp, but no couldent, just kept telling me shell32.dll was missing, so had to reinstall.

I am willing to give the software the benefit of the doubt if somebody can tell me where i went wrong.

Cheers

SUPERAntiSpyware can't delete any Windows system or installation files, as we check against the Windows Catalog to ensure anything we are deleting is not part of Windows.

If you do a scan and then elect to not remove the items, please post the scan log here if those files show as detected.