Sign in to follow this  
Lazer

Susperantispywere is not quarantine files

I have run Superanispyware 4 times each time it picks up 28 items. A number of them are to be removed and the rest quarantined. When I go to the quarantine folder it is empty. when I run superantispyware again it picks up the same 28 items. I had no problem with the last version. I am running version 5.0.1136 on windows 7 - 64 bit.

Lazer

I have run Superanispyware 4 times each time it picks up 28 items. A number of them are to be removed and the rest quarantined. When I go to the quarantine folder it is empty. when I run superantispyware again it picks up the same 28 items. I had no problem with the last version. I am running version 5.0.1136 on windows 7 - 64 bit.

Lazer

Hello Lazer! try running SaS in safe mode, I also suggest downloading and scanning with malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.org and scanning with that also in safe mode, hope this helps!

Hi Lazer,

This sounds like these are Adware.Tracking Cookies being found and not Critical Threats. The way the SAS scanner handles cookies depends on the browser, for Firefox and Chrome cookies we do NOT quarantine -- instead we delete right away -- but with IE cookies then we quarantine like other threats. I hope this helps clear up the confusion. It sounds like your scanner is performing normally in any event.

Have a good one!