Sign in to follow this  
spevit

Real Time Protection

Hello SUPERAntiSpyware crew,

I use Norton (360) and when Norton detect a thread you can see it in the right cornor of your screen?

Only Norton is not very good (I think) and i'm thinking about to buy this virus reomver.

But when I bought this and it's detect a thread does it also appear on my screen when a thread is been removed or blocked?

Already thanks,

Spevit

Hello,

Now i've another question.

when I buy the Professional Version for 29,95 dollar, can I also buy it in euro's cause I live in The Netherlands (NL).

If yes..... for how long i've got real time protection? 6 months, 1 year, 2 years?

Already thanks,

Spevit

Hello,

Now i've another question.

when I buy the Professional Version for 29,95 dollar, can I also buy it in euro's cause I live in The Netherlands (NL).

If yes..... for how long i've got real time protection? 6 months, 1 year, 2 years?

Already thanks,

Spevit

Hello Spevit, when you purcase SaS pro from the site it should allow you to purchase it from them, as SaS offers many different countries in the country selection, so you should be fine. if for whatever reason your country is not there, try purchasing it from cnet, and you should be able to get it. Further more even though Norton is not that great (I agree) you should NOT replace norton with SaS, SaS is only an anti-malwar/;spyware, an anti-virus program is STILL needed Sir.

hello,

Now is my other question stll unanswered.

I saw it costs 29,95 dollar.

But for how long it will run on my computer? 6 months? 1 year? 2 years?

Already thanks,

Spevit

hello,

Now is my other question stll unanswered.

I saw it costs 29,95 dollar.

But for how long it will run on my computer? 6 months? 1 year? 2 years?

Already thanks,

Spevit

Each license is good for one year. After that year, you can choose to renew for another year for $14.95.

Hello,

So if I understand it good you need to buy a license for 29,95 dollar for 1 year.

After then you can buy it for 14.95 dollar for a year.

Is that every year?

Already thanks,

Spevit

Hello,

So if I understand it good you need to buy a license for 29,95 dollar for 1 year.

After then you can buy it for 14.95 dollar for a year.

Is that every year?

Already thanks,

Spevit

Correct, $29.95 for the first year and then $14.95 per year after.

Hello,

Before i'm buying it I want to know 1 more thing.

If you read the topics above this you'll notice that i've a Norton (360) virusscanner.

When I buy and install this, will they see each other as a virus, or do I need to remove Norton, or is it just critical to have a virusscanner and SAS as virusremover?

Already thanks,

Spevit

Hello,

Before i'm buying it I want to know 1 more thing.

If you read the topics above this you'll notice that i've a Norton (360) virusscanner.

When I buy and install this, will they see each other as a virus, or do I need to remove Norton, or is it just critical to have a virusscanner and SAS as virusremover?

Already thanks,

Spevit

SUPERAntiSpyware is designed to work with other security applications; It is best to have multiple layers of security and no one application can completely protect you. You should have no problems running SUPERAntiSpyware and Norton simultaneously.