Tara

I don't know how to add files to the submission tool, and I'm really worried my PC is badly infected....

Hello

Please can you look at the screenshot of the files I want to upload to the submission tool - trouble is, I don't know how to transfer the info:

post-14871-0-26661600-1318967036_thumb.jpg

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Hello

Please can you look at the screenshot of the files I want to upload to the submission tool - trouble is, I don't know how to transfer the info:

post-14871-0-26661600-1318967036_thumb.jpg

Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

hello Tara! if you still believe your PC is infected after superantispyware has removed all of those infections I strongly suggest you download these tools you can get them at these links: www.malwarebytes.org download and install that, then update it and do a full scan, after that you should download this: https://www.superantispyware.com/superantispyware_threatcheck.html it will send a diagnostic report to SaS, then a SaS technician will create custom definitions to remove any remaining infections on your PC. If you are using superantispyware professional you can provide y our license upon running this app, this will make it so SaS will get back to you more quickly and help you out!