Sign in to follow this  
BCAgainstNasties

I Really Need Some Help Wiuth SAB

I hope somebody in Support reads this. I've been trying for two months to get some help with a minor issue that I've having with Super Ad Blocker. However, after submitting two CSR via the Web, I've had no response with either. My issue is as follows: I wish to re-activate SAB on my laptop (same one it was purchased on), and I'm receiving the License has been exceeded message.

I've now got two choices:

1. Trash both SUPERAntiSpyware and Super AD Blocker, and never use these programs again. And heaven forbid, if I will ever recommend them to any of my circle of influence.

-or-

2. Continue using SAS, which License is active, and SAB, which License won't activate. I may not recommend these products, either.

A far as I'm concerned, support stinks on both of these, and I'm fed up. I will take choice #1.

Thank you!!

I hope somebody in Support reads this. I've been trying for two months to get some help with a minor issue that I've having with Super Ad Blocker. However, after submitting two CSR via the Web, I've had no response with either. My issue is as follows: I wish to re-activate SAB on my laptop (same one it was purchased on), and I'm receiving the License has been exceeded message.

I've now got two choices:

1. Trash both SUPERAntiSpyware and Super AD Blocker, and never use these programs again. And heaven forbid, if I will ever recommend them to any of my circle of influence.

-or-

2. Continue using SAS, which License is active, and SAB, which License won't activate. I may not recommend these products, either.

A far as I'm concerned, support stinks on both of these, and I'm fed up. I will take choice #1.

Thank you!!

what is your problem, BCAN?

what is your problem, BCAN?

This:

My issue is as follows: I wish to re-activate SAB on my laptop (same one it was purchased on), and I'm receiving the License has been exceeded message. I've written to support through the Web Form twice, and no response.

Basically, I either need my License re-activated or a new License # issued. In the past, a new License # was issued.

I'm very frustrated at Super Ad Blocker, and am wondering what happened to the Support that used to be there.

Thanks for replying!!

This:

My issue is as follows: I wish to re-activate SAB on my laptop (same one it was purchased on), and I'm receiving the License has been exceeded message. I've written to support through the Web Form twice, and no response.

Basically, I either need my License re-activated or a new License # issued. In the past, a new License # was issued.

I'm very frustrated at Super Ad Blocker, and am wondering what happened to the Support that used to be there.

Thanks for replying!!

hmmmmmmmmm, how many times has this happened?

At least three times, that I can remember.

hey BCAN, not sure what is causing this problem, but the lack of response from SaS could be due to the fact that they lose money every time they give you a brand new license, and since they have done it 3 times already, they could be thinking you are just doing it for free licenses, now this may not be the case, but that is just what I am thinking, hope someone from SaS can help you Sir.

hey BCAN, not sure what is causing this problem, but the lack of response from SaS could be due to the fact that they lose money every time they give you a brand new license, and since they have done it 3 times already, they could be thinking you are just doing it for free licenses, now this may not be the case, but that is just what I am thinking, hope someone from SaS can help you Sir.

Well, that is not the case. I've purchased a Lifetime Subscription to both products. I do not necessarily control the tomes I have to re-format my computer, and I do not write Technical Support, unless it is absolutely necessary. In the past, I've never had a problem with Support, and I find it highly unprofessional not to respond to a person, in the way that it is happening to me.

I will not reply to any further replies, from anyone other than a Technical Support Agent or Staff Member, of Super Ad Blocker.com and/or SuperANTISpyware.com

Hi BCAgainstNasties,

I've recently taken over support duties, I currently don't have any open tickets for SUPERAdBlocker. Has your issue been resolved?

No, unfortunately it hasn't. I have to re-format my computer, due to the crankiness of Windows Vista, more than I care to, and all I'm trying to due is re-activate my License for SAS. I'm not trying to re-activate it on a different computer, just the same computer that I purchased it on. I'm getting the "unable to activate due to the Licenses have been exceeded". Contrary to what the person said above, I'm not trying to scam SAS.

Hopefully, you can help me resolve this issue, as it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

No, unfortunately it hasn't. I have to re-format my computer, due to the crankiness of Windows Vista, more than I care to, and all I'm trying to due is re-activate my License for SAS. I'm not trying to re-activate it on a different computer, just the same computer that I purchased it on. I'm getting the "unable to activate due to the Licenses have been exceeded". Contrary to what the person said above, I'm not trying to scam SAS.

Hopefully, you can help me resolve this issue, as it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

Can you tell me your CSR number, or PM your email address or registration number? Otherwise, create a new ticket at http://www.superadblocker.com/csrcreateticket.html and I'll get right on it.

Thanks!