SAS-fan

Nick: You thinking about selling any time soon?

It's an age where we see small companies being bought by large companies on a regular basis.

Microsoft buys Giant

AVG buys Ewido

Comodo buys Boclean

Anybody knocking at your door? If so, are you listening?

I couldn't blame you for taking a big payday if it came your way. But I must say, I enjoy using SAS in it's present form as well as the level of service you provide. So from that aspect, I hope that nothign changes any time soon.

It's an age where we see small companies being bought by large companies on a regular basis.

Microsoft buys Giant

AVG buys Ewido

Comodo buys Boclean

I couldn't blame you for taking a big payday if it came your way. But I must say, I enjoy using SAS in it's present form as well as the level of service you provide. So from that aspect, I hope that nothign changes any time soon.

No one can predict the future - we are keeping things the same as long as we have continued support from the industry.

Microsoft buys Giant

AVG buys Ewido

Comodo buys Boclean

No one can predict the future - we are keeping things the same as long as we have continued support from the industry.

Ummm Nick, that wasn't a very encouraging response.

We all know MS trashed Giant. Grisoft acquired Ewido and now has a confusing array of AntiVirus, Antimalware, and AntiSpyware applications.

...and what do you mean by "continued support from the industry"?

Microsoft buys Giant

AVG buys Ewido

Comodo buys Boclean

Ummm Nick, that wasn't a very encouraging response.

We all know MS trashed Giant. Grisoft acquired Ewido and now has a confusing array of AntiVirus, Antimalware, and AntiSpyware applications.

...and what do you mean by "continued support from the industry"?

I am not sure what response was wanted, meaning, I can't predict the future of the industry - our plan is to continue just as we are as long as we can make a living from the industry - meaning, we will continue as long as there is a market for our product- which I assume will be for a long time.