Sign in to follow this  
ezekial52787

updating the forums

as the description says, you should show more activity on your forums SAS, I have posted quite a few things, and seen others post things, but have not seen a peep from any of your employees on here since joining, you should have employees dedicated to checking the forums, or create a facebook page like I suggested before, it would help alot in helping in-experienced users get support!

as the description says, you should show more activity on your forums SAS, I have posted quite a few things, and seen others post things, but have not seen a peep from any of your employees on here since joining, you should have employees dedicated to checking the forums, or create a facebook page like I suggested before, it would help alot in helping in-experienced users get support!

Dear ezekial52787,

I think that's a great suggestion! I'm not an employee myself but if there were more employees browsing the forms, I think it would be much better. Try contacting SUPERAntiSpyware about this at https://www.superantispyware.com/contact.html.

All The Best,

Security Guru

thanks for the response Security Guru, and hopefully I can convince SAS into doing what I suggest, if you like atleast some of my suggestions perhaps you could contact them too and suggest it as well?

We monitor the forums on a daily basis - if other members are answering things properly, there is no reason for us to jump in just for a "me too" answer. We are always here to help!

We monitor the forums on a daily basis - if other members are answering things properly, there is no reason for us to jump in just for a "me too" answer. We are always here to help!

good point SaS, didn't think about that!

Guest perry

Well I've been waiting for a reply for a couple of hours or more and not one look at my situation from anyone at SAS. BS.

Well I've been waiting for a reply for a couple of hours or more and not one look at my situation from anyone at SAS. BS.

We respond to support items in the order we receive them, and Mondays are catch-up day for the weekends. I've responded to your ticket and forum post.