Yurd

Unable to get SuperAntispyware to start on reboot

I am unable to get SuperAntispyware 5.0.118 to start on reboot. I can start it manually and it works fine. The "Start SUPERAntispyware when Windows Start" option is checked. I also see the registry entry at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run is also present.

Please advise.

When I attempted to download the SAS I would up with two (2) copies in my machine, and the computer would not process anything which I had to delete to get my hp to work properly. I need to be able to re-install the SAS somehow but the web-site will not allow me to. I purchased two copies on Labor Day and haven't had time to work with site to install or communicate with your company. I was able to successfully download a copy to my laptop, but have been unable to load the program onto my hp desk-top (by now I hate hp and wish it were an IBM). Is it possible for SAS to communicate with me so I can successfully download your program, or at least show me how to navigate?

Hi Yurd.

Are you running any sort of startup utility manager? (Note that some antivirus programs will have such a utility).

If not, the first step is to note your product key, then re-install. Uninstall with this tool:

https://www.superantispyware.com/supportfaqdisplay.html?faq=47

Other than that, there may be an infection on the system that may be an infection that is preventing the auto start.

I just dealt with a similar issue and a startup manager. SAS was in the run key but there was a subkey of items to block from starting. SAS was also in this subkey. Please verify that you're not having the same issue. If you are still unable to start with windows, please let me know. I will work with you to resolve the issue.